Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Waaaaaaahoooooooo! CONGRATS!"

The title of this post is a direct quote from an enthusiastic (and perhaps intoxicated?) driver-by during my last photo shoot. LOL. And he wasn't the only one...not by a long shot.

Kayla & Trav's Happily Ever After session was awesome. Beautiful bride, handsome groom, fantastic sunlight, great location, you get the picture (or pictures, below). Kayla and Trav aren't really a bride or groom--yet, anyway--but they were Krista B. Photography's first-ever models! Well, all of my clients are models, but..you know. ;) I've got my first ever bridal show coming up, and although I've got great photos from the two weddings I've shot so far, plus some from a few love/engagement sessions, I still needed more photos to display in my booth, showing potential brides my style and work. Cue bridal music, enter Kayla and Travis. They were awesome, and I got some FABULOUS photos to show to possible 2012 and 2013 brides. Without further ado, enjoy!



It may have been a chilly afternoon, but once we got started, these two didn't mind. Especially with shouts, honks, and well-wishes from anyone and everyone who passed by this gorgeous couple...Travis even insisted on breaking a pose to wave "thank-you" to a passing car who honked and congratulated them. It was even funnier that they weren't even newlyweds, but KBP models. LOL. Let's just say Kayla had a lot of rolling eyes while Travis ate up the attention. Ha!

All jokes aside, though, Kayla is just stunning and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful girl to showcase my work on! And...Trav's okay, too, I guess. ;)


And of course, we had to make this session as bridal-realistic as possible! I want my future brides to see my style, my creativity, and my photographic eye, after all. So we made sure this session included details like those below: a bridal bouquet that I created (and I looove how it turned out, btw...floral design..another hidden talent? Hmmm...lol.), and a boutonniere and awesome green tie for Trav. :)



I'm thankful that my models were totally in love and awesomely hilarious, because those are my favorite kind of clients anyway. I love capturing that unique love and great personality in my photos, like in the ones below!


 Here are a few with a little bit of a funky, vintage-y look that I quite enjoy...






I'll leave you with one last shot, and thanks for checking out the blog! If you know of any 2012 or 2013 brides, be sure to send them my way! :) 


KB out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment