Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fulfillment.

Not many people can say they enjoy their job, much less love their job. I supposed I'm one of the very few who can say that I not only love my job, but that I have two jobs that I love and that truly fulfill me in the corner of my heart reserved for career aspirations. And that makes me very, very happy. :)

Here are a few pictures taken within the past couple of days illustrating this awesome fulfillment--one from my photography and a couple from my teaching. Enjoy!

This one is from this week's Teen Esteem photo session, and features a teen that is particularly special to me. I just love Teen Esteem sessions! What time in a girl's life is her self esteem more fragile than the teenage years? And what better way to boost that esteem than to show her just how beautiful she is? I love it. I love being a photographer, even simply for the ability to enlighten people about just how gorgeous they truly are.


Above is a shot of my classroom...just a random moment of an ordinary day, snapped with my iPhone. My class is truly one of my favorite places on earth. It's a place of learning, fun, growing, excitement and just happiness. It's like a bubble from the outside world! The worst thing that happens here is a boo-boo from tumbling out of your chair, and even that can be healed with a kiss from Ms. K. :)


And finally, a snapshot taken of a few of my students watching the snow fall and blow around outside. I just love this...it's so them. I love watching them watch the world. D (to the left) is just absorbed in the outside, and K (middle) is using his hands to excitedly tell J (right) his snow-filled plans for after school. I love this, I love them.

Stay warm and stay safe!

Ms. K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment