Sunday, January 8, 2012

Krista B. on the Bee - El - Oh - Gee!

Q. How much does an elephant weigh?


A. Enough to break the ice! Bahahaha! .....*cricket sound*


Well, now that my lame joke is out of the way, welcome to my blog! For those who don't know, the name's Krista B., new wife and lover-of-life. 


I'm a photographer (amongst many other things..teacher, lover, puppy-mother, crafter, wanna-be chef and follower of Christ, to name a few), and most good photographers nowadays have a loverly blog...a place to post pics and talk about interesting sessions, fabulous clients and more. While this blog will certainly hold that purpose, I'll also include tidbits from all passions of my little life here in the S-T-L.


SO. Clients, fans, friends, family and perhaps a few wandering strangers...welcome! Please follow (or just check in whenever you want)! ;)


If you'd like to check out my photography work, visit www.kristaBphoto.com or find me by searching "Krista B. Photography" on Facebook.  I welcome any new fans/potential clients/likes with a happy hello!


Stay tuned, and have a blessed week! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to have a new way to stalk your fabulous life via the internet :)

    ReplyDelete