Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vote now!

...and help me decide on an anniversary gift for my hubby-dub-dub! 

See, my one year wedding anniversary is coming up, very soon. And, since it's the "Paper Anniversary"--and since my husband loves wall art as much as I do--I thought I'd get crafty (cue Beastie Boys). I used some of our gorgeous wedding photos (thank you, SjMacky!) to create a couple of customized pieces of wall art. 

Now, I'm no graphic artist but I think they turned out cute, and I love all three, so I need YOUR help deciding which to print and frame for my hubster. They feature the same theme/quote but different edits...so take a look-see and then head to my Facebook page to vote! Simply cast your vote on my wall, telling me if you like Picture 1, Picture 2 or Picture 3. If you wanna. :) 

Picture 1


                                                                             Picture 2



                                                                               Picture 3



Thanks for viewing, and Happy Tuesday, y'all!

5 comments: