Monday, March 26, 2012

Boudoir...ooolala!

I've been shooting quite a few boudoir sessions lately and I thought I might take a minute and blog-it-up on the topic of the steamiest photography session available at KBP! Get ready to hear about feminine beauty and nakey booties. All in a day's work!



First, I think there's a little bit of a stigma surrounding the concept of a boudoir session...for some people. While there are photographers out there who need to tone-down-the-dirty-if-you-know-what-I-mean, KBP keeps it classy, y'all. The photos produced from our boudoir sessions are beautiful and sexy, romantic and steamy. I make sure my subjects look like they could rock the runway all the while showing off their teasingly suggestive bedroom eyes. I help them with outfit choices and props, location setups and lighting, and walk them through their session with the poses that will make them look drop dead gorgeous. 

My clients have a few packages to choose from and can choose for me to custom design them a Sexy Little Black Book, displaying the best pics from their steamy session. Regardless of which package they choose, they end up with the disc full of their beautifully retouched images AND full printing rights. Score!



And here's what no one talks about: the sessions are SO FUN! I know because I've been on both sides of the camera. My clients spend their session prancing around in their underoos (and yes, they're still underoos to me, even if they're black and lacy. lol), laughing, joking around, and having great conversation with me. As I snap pictures, I tend to say things like, "YES. Gorgeous! Sexy, love it! Oh, he's gonna LOVE THAT." You may be half naked in front of an almost-stranger, but you'll be having a good time and feeling great about yourself. Especially when you see how amazingly, stunningly sexy you look.

The photos from boudoir sessions make a GREAT gift for the lover (ooolala!) in your life but they're a gift for you, too! Take a look at the rest of just a TEENY sneaky peeky of pics from just a couple of the boudoir sessions I've done. Enjoy! ....er, but not too much. Hee.

BTW--these pics were used with permission. I would NEVER use your private boudoir pics without asking first! :)

These pics are from two of my very first boudoir sessions. Since then I've gotten better equipment and lighting...but I still think these are some kick-butt photos of these GORGEOUS ladies. :) 





 Both of these ladies booked sessions as surprise gifts for their soon-to-be-hubbies. The gorgeous girl shown above has a Scottish husband, and she secretly borrowed his kilt to wear in the session. What a cute idea! LOVED IT. 




And on THAT note, KBP out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those people who thought boudoir sessions were NOT for me but after seeing how classy and still sexy these are, I'm super impressed! And also thinking that maybe these WOULD make a great gift... :)

    ReplyDelete